Resort Style Living - Home and Income
For a 3D tour go to my.matterport.com/show/?m=jmpAQavHT75 and my.matterport.com/show/?m=32nzHeowgT9
Documents are available free atwww.propertyfiles.co.nz/PS00508
For more photoswww.prostar.nz/PS00508
With no island travel this year, create your own resort-style holiday right here in your backyard!
Occupying 840sqm, this light-filled, generously proportioned property captures all day sun.
Main family home:
* Two great living spaces - formal living overlooks the pool and backyard with a gas fireplace
* Recently renovated kitchen overlooks the pool area so you can prepare meals while keeping an eye on the kids
* Easy care back yard and landscaping requires minimal upkeep
* Four bedrooms - master offers an ensuite and two double wardrobes
* Storage space galore - there really is a place for everything!
* Three garden sheds to keep your tools and garden implements out of sight
Unit / Income:
* Two great sized bedrooms plus an option to add another bedroom within the footprint of the house
* Gorgeously sunny, large living area - a great sized unit at 90sqm (mol)
* Spacious kitchen, great sized bathroom with a laundry conveniently tucked away
* Fabulous tenants (paying $475pw) who would love to stay on
Zoned for Sunnyhills Primary, Farm Cove Intermediate and Pakuranga College and close proximity to the Rotary Walkway and St Kents in a fabulous, family friendly cul-de-sac. You'll love coming home, slipping off your shoes and relaxing in the spa (yes it stays!)
Don't delay, this is your chance to get into one of Sunnyhills' tightly held addresses!
To be sold by Auction on Saturday 17th October 2020 at 9:30am (unless sold prior).
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as REINZ & the Council; & are broad guides for general information only, solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter & to help you assess whether you need more detailed information.