All viewings under Alert Level 3 are now done.
The auction will go ahead (online) on Saturday 22nd August at 9:30am - all registrations for bidding must be in by Friday 21 August at 5pm.
You can watch the auction live on our Auctioneers facebook page www.facebook.com/ApolloAuctionsNZ/ (no Facebook account needed).
To view the 3D tour go to my.matterport.com/show/?m=XgovjcmNuYK
Documents are available free; use this link www.propertyfiles.co.nz/PS00502
Finally a solid home in a quiet cul-de-sac situated on one of Sunnyhills' most tightly held streets.
* Large and sun-filled lounge opening onto a north facing deck
* Open plan dining with Masport fire to keep you toasty all through winter
* Newly renovated elegant family bathroom with bath, shower and under floor heating
* Separate powder room for guests
* The downstairs offers opportunities galore with two childs indoor play areas, a huge tandem garage, massive workshop and loads of storage
* Kitchen offers plenty of storage space - a huge double pantry keeps everything tidy and bench space well utilised
* Gorgeous leadlight windows dotted through the kitchen and living area featuring our native birds
* Great sized bedrooms; fabulous wardrobe space
* Master bedroom offers an ensuite
* Excellent school zones - Sunnyhills School, Farm Cove Intermediate & Pakuranga College (super close to St Kentigern College)
* Fully fenced, flat back yard (690sqm section) - great for summer cricket or winter soccer
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as REINZ & the Council; & are broad guides for general information only, solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter & to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice.