This home is part of an Estate. On receiving the LIM we found there was no CCC. Before this happened significant money had been spent on the plaster top (quote and warranty provided).
A fantastic opportunity for builders or creative geniuses!
* Private and tranquil position in a private street - just drive on down for your viewing and you'll see what we mean!
* Kitchen offers quality appliances, a double pantry and ample storage
* Living room accesses a formal dining room for family meals together
* Family room has a heat pump (for warm winters and cool summers) and steps seamlessly to a private entertaining deck with a bush clad backdrop
* Family bathroom upstairs offers a shower as well as a bath - downstairs has a full bathroom (shower, toilet and vanity)
* Four bedrooms in total, master has large walk in wardrobe and ensuite - the others all with double wardrobes
* 180l mains pressure hot water cylinder with airing cupboard and shelving
* Double internally accessed garage
* Situated on a fee simple / freehold 830sqm section
* Zoned for Somerville Intermediate & Shelly Park School
Just a hop, skip and jump away from local beaches, Mangemangeroa Reserve, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes and Howick Village with its Saturday morning market.
IMPORTANT: To download all the information we have on this property free, just copy and paste this link into your browser www.propertyfiles.co.nz/PS00455
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru, & the Council; & are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter & to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.