Deadline Sale - offers over $1,250,000. Deadline is Tuesday 10th December 2019 at 12:00pm (will not be sold prior).
Sitting majestically on a corner site, on a quiet street is this lovely brick and tile home. Tastefully renovated and move-in ready, the hard work has been done!
* Four bedrooms on a fee simple / freehold section (708sqm)
* Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, ensuite & deck
* Be the first to use the kitchen with its soft close doors and Westinghouse appliances
* Interior and exterior freshly painted, new flooring, toilets, showers, vanities, door hardware, Methven tapware, all new led lighting and alarm
* Sunny family room flowing from the kitchen so the kids can play within view
* Gorgeous formal lounge with breath taking cathedral ceilings
* Fabulous airflow with three of the ranchsliders opening onto a courtyard
* Double garage has ample space with ceiling access for additional storage
* 1 minute walk to a walkway to the playground and opposite is one that pops out at Harvey Norman
* All the right schools - zoned for Point View Primary, Somerville Intermediate and Botany College
Walk to Botany Town Centre or the many great parks in the area - even the public transport routes are close.
WHAT IS A DEADLINE SALE?
A deadline sale is similar to a tender. A property is offered for sale with no fixed price. Prospective purchasers are required to submit their offers by a deadline date and time. Offers can be conditional. The vendor will consider all offers together.
IMPORTANT: To download all the information we have on this property free, just copy and paste this link into your browser www.propertyfiles.co.nz/PS00474
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as REINZ & the Council; & are broad guides for general information only & intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter & to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek y