NOT plaster, this home is constructed of autoclave aerated concrete & situated on a quiet cul-de-sac street with the school zones you're after...your very own secluded oasis!
* Modern kitchen (wheelchair adapted) will make entertaining a breeze - great bench space with a cooktop & oven
* A large, open plan dining/living opens to a lovely garden patio with easy care turf grass (situated on a freehold 400sqm section)
* Great sized bedrooms - the master has an ensuite & 2 double wardrobes
* Spacious family bathroom boasting both a shower and bath - plus a separate toilet
* The garage conversion offers a great teenage pad or is perfect for extended/blended families
* Two doors down from the walkway through to Pigeon Mountain Rd or take a wander through the wetlands - it's an easy walk to Prince Regent Park for the kids; or fantastic location for the tennis lovers
* Zoned for Farm Cove Intermediate & Pakuranga College
You just can't beat this location...walk to good schools, close to public transport as well as walking distance to Half Moon Bay Marina - ditch your city carpark and commute by ferry!
To be sold by deadline sale, Wed 23 Oct 2019 at 12pm (will not be sold prior).
WHAT IS A DEADLINE SALE?
A deadline sale is similar to a tender process. A property is offered for sale with no fixed price. Prospective purchasers are required to submit their offers by a deadline date and time. Your offers can be conditional. The vendors consider all offers together.
IMPORTANT: To download all the information we have on this property free, just copy and paste this link into your browser www.propertyfiles.co.nz/PS00466
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor/ section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as REINZ & the Council; & are broad guides for information only, intended to provide an understanding of the subject matter, to help you assess whether you need more information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice.